Certification Test Plans .
Through working groups comprised of representatives from CTIA member companies, CTIA develops and manages numerous test plans used during the product testing and certification process.
- Over-the-Air Performance
- Downlink MIMO and Transmit Diversity Over-the-Air Performance
- Large-Form-Factor Device Over-the-Air Performance
- Wi-Fi Mobile Converged Devices Test Plan
- CDMA Wireless Devices Conformance Plan
- LTE Conformance Test Plans
- Accessibility Conformance Plans
- Battery System Compliance
- Bluetooth Compatibility
- Hardware Reliability Test Plan
As of November 30, 2017 Revision 3.7.X is mandatory for certification testing.
- CTIA Test Plan for Wireless Device Over-the-Air Performance Ver. 3.7.1
- List of Authorized A-GNSS Test Systems and Phantoms
- Test Reporting Template Spreadsheet for Version 3.7.X
As of April 1, 2017, the Test Plan for MIMO Downlink Version 1.1.X is mandatory for certification testing.
Large-Form-Factor Device Over-the-Air Performance
The test plan is published for system validation and lab authorization purposes and it is not yet required for certification.