CTIA Super Mobility 2016 Preview
#SuperMobility 2016 is almost here! The show officially begins tomorrow at 9:00 AM PT with keynote speakers in the Venetian Ballroom. Here are some “can’t miss” events this week: Keynotes - Senior executives from AT&T, GSMA, Nokia, Qualcomm, Verizon, The Chernin Group, TIME Inc. and FCC as well as Mark Cuban (billionaire investor and owner of Dallas Mavericks) and John Legend (Academy Award® and Grammy®-winning musician) will share insights on everything wireless, including next-gen 5G technology, the IoT and how mobile impacts media, music and entertainment industries. We’ll also live stream the keynote addresses each morning. Use CTIA Connect to make the most of networking at the show. The secure communication tool recommends matches for all event participants (attendees and exhibitors) based on precise criteria in your profile. Bookmark the show coverage page for the latest videos, photos and news.
Other exciting activities throughout the week:
- Exhibits. More than 800 exhibiting companies from all sectors of the wireless ecosystem will showcase and launch their latest products and solutions.
- CTIA Mobile Intelligence Conference. Learn from 100+ experts at the open-dialogue program designed to propel the wireless industry forward, featuring four distinct tracks: Everything Intelligent: Taking the Networks to 5G; Everything Connected: Smart City + Smart Consumer; Everything Enterprise: 5G Use Cases and Everything Policy: How Washington Shapes Mobile.
- Smart Experiences. These vertical-specific, interactive destinations make up the Smart City (aka the show floor): 5G Launchpad, AR/VR Arcade, Connected Car Lot, Drone Airfield, Smart City Park, Smart Home and Smart Retail Store. Don’t miss out on seeing technology from AT&T, Ericsson, Ford, Intel, Nokia, Qualcomm, Samsung and ZTE.
- Mobile Onstage. More educational demos and interactive presentations can be found on show floor at the Mobile Retail Stage (Booth 173), Connected Life + Startup Stage (Booth 3715) and Enterprise & IT Stage (Booth 6037). These stages spotlight the innovative technologies driving the way consumers and businesses use wireless.
- CTIA Emerging Technology Awards. Celebrating its 10th anniversary, the CTIA E-Tech Awards program recognizes cutting-edge mobile products and services in 15 categories. Vote now to help select the Crowd Favorite winner and take a stroll by the Awards Showcase (Level 2 Lobby – Hall D) to see award entrants’ products and solutions.
- Ford Developer Conference & Hackathon. The FordDev team will host several sessions about AppLink, the all-new SYNC 3 system and open-source SDL delivery of content into vehicles. Plus, developers are invited to participate in the overnight hackathon following the event to compete for prizes such as a lease on a Ford vehicle equipped with SYNC 3.
- Partner Events. CTIA Super Mobility 2016 partners with dozens of co-located events that bring together the entire wireless ecosystem, from device repair and MVNO to towers and small cells.